I sold a double potholder I custom made for a friend and ever since I’ve been meaning to make one for my husband. I had to adjust the sizes for larger hands and some how manage to use up the scraps (I mean remnants!). I had a personal goal of not buying anything new for this project. I managed it! Used three different colors of seam binding to add some slight detail. He loves it. He even got it dirty already, which is a sign of a good cook. We took some pictures of it this weekend so I could share with you all. Adjusting sizes (or grading in pattern making terms) is really easy. The only challenge was doing it with remnants. Would of not been to difficult to match up different pieces, but I only had this blue terry cloth and was determined to use the largest pieces I could get out of it.