Catching up on my blogathon. This is yesterday’s (day six) prompt:
Imagine one perfect year of art making. Be bold and allow yourself to envision what the ideal situation would be like to you. Tell us about it! Draw or paint it! Sing it! Dance it! Write a poem!
Some aspects to consider (but not necessary):
- Where are you geographically?
- What does your dream work environment look and feel like?
- How is your studio equipped?
- Who are you creating or collaborating with?
- Who supports your daily life as you make your creative work?
- How many hours do you spend creating?
- How many hours do you spend selling your work or managing the business end?
- What do you do for recreation?
- What do you do for inspiration?
- Do you have any specific goals for this year?
EXTRAS FOR CONSIDERATION: Why aren’t you doing this now? What is preventing you from having your perfect year of making art? What action(s) could you take to have some of this perfection in your life now?
The perfect year, in my current location, would be entirely outside. I want to drop my art each week outside and have people come back to my blog/website/twitter/facebook page (one of them) and tell me they found it. I want to be involved with an organization spreading happy messages and smiles. I want to keep the environmental message and educate others to create. It brings me so much inner peace words alone could never explain it.
It makes me this happy!
Why am I not doing this now? I have no reason. I have been researching. I just have to check out some legalities in my town, but other than that I just need to sit down and make the art and then spread it around!